GOOOOAAAALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

jon

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to the US mens soccer team on their survival of the round of 16 in the World Cup.

It surprises me that Mexico is so dejected by the loss to the US team. This same US team took out Portugal. They're dangerous, fast, and a proven giant-killer. Watch out Germany!

feeclimb your post cheapens the excellent play, by the us team. the played the mexico team like they wanted to beat them and they did. the mexican team was/is a bunch of hack premadonnas and that was evident in theur play.

oh by the way good job on your survival of ptaramgin ridge.

will we go all the way??????!!!!!!!!

quote:

Originally posted by freeclimb9:

Erik

I don't mean to cheapen the US mens victory over Mexico. To reiterate what I said about the US mens team, "They're dangerous, fast, and a proven giant-killer". Their play was great, but their coaches knowledge of how to play the players was masterful.

werd!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by erik:

[QB] the mexican team was/is a bunch of hack premadonnas and that was evident in theur play.

Bit of an overstatement. Mexico's side was/is somewhat of an over-the-hill-gang fer sure. Their cheap shots near the end, especially those on Kobi, were an utter disgrace and a testament to the USA's talent and discipline. In short, the USA kicked Mexico's ass! [Eek!]