live music

kevbone

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya know, 'bone, despite all of our tussles over the years, if I was going to be down that way then I'd for sure come on by and give you a listen. I love me some Spanish guitar/flamenco music. Props on you for going public with your talent. Cheers!

Edited by sobo

Ya know, 'bone, despite all of our tussles over the years, if I was going to be down that way then I'd for sure come on by and give you a listen. I love me some Spanish guitar/flemenco music. Props on you for going public with your talent. Cheers!

I wasnt aware of any tussles. :blush:

So, are you going to put up a youtube link for those of us that can't make it to Vancouver?

Nope!

What kind of Spanish guitar music do you play?

I am a student of flamenco. Been playing it for about 4 years. I hope that answered your question. Take care!

I play EVERY Thursday night at Tommy'Os. Hopefully I will see your smiling face.....come on down.

Wow, sweet! I'll get there Kev, might be a bit as I have a Sworee to go to tonight and am in the valley for the next 2 weeks. If you bump it in 3 weeks my feeble brain will remember....and btw, fandango, flamico and spanish guitar is great! No need to resort to generic and geriatric toothless old gummer music just for me:-)