Lets Talk Canadian Politics

bstach

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which candidate's wife is most obviously alien lizard Illuminati?

Elizabeth May doesn't have a wife.

Iggy's wife is an actual alien, still awaiting her citizenship papers. I think she's Hungarian? Anyhow, she's quite open about her ineligibility to vote, but now I see the Conservatives are starting to attack her for it. Or more correctly, they're using her lack of citizenship to attack her husband, trying to make an issue out of it. She's being pretty classy about it; the conservatives not so much.

Jack's wife is also a member of parliament, which always makes me suspicious, but I don't think it puts her in "lizard" territory.

Harper's wife is married to Stephen Harper - she even had children with him. If she isn't a lizard alien, there's definitely something wrong with her.

The attempted link between a grocery promotional display and any meaningful definition of freedom is telling, if just a wee bit of a stretch.

Stop me before I brush again?

Huh? You must have forgotten cold war propaganda when variety of promotional displays was regularly portrayed as the ultimate index of 'liberty'

Born in '59, so I grew up with the Cold War, but I've got to say I don't remember those Liberty Through Consumption grocery displays. In any case, all kinds of 'messages' are put out there all the time, as they always have been...most of which are happily ignored by folks like me. Try it sometime.

Or not.

Edited by tvashtarkatena