For SALE - new NeoShell - WESTCOMB Vapor FX Cargo

mgs

WESTCOMB Vapor FX - pant - made of NeoShell from POLARTEC

Manufacturer: WESTCOMB Vancouver Canada

Condition: brand NEW

Color: Orange

Name: Vapor FX Cargo Pant

Fabric: NeoShell from Polartec.

No more sweat. Read the Polartec NEoShell Website to learn more about NeoShell. Youll be impresseed! This pant is a sample that I bought directly from Westcomb. Westcomb will start producing these pants winter 2012/13 this year only jackets with NeoShell will come out.

Size: M/M

Features:

- sizable waist

- high back

- 2 pockets

- 2 pockets with zips

- Gaiter

- 2 leg vents

- all zips are water-thigt!

NeoShell is even better than eVent and way more breathable than Gore Tex!

- stretch Fabric

- 100% Waterproof

- 100% Breathability

The pant is the perfect fit for snowboarding, skiing, touring and telemark!

Price: $370

Shipping: USPS 6-10 days $15

Who is first, is first ;-)

As questions came up here a bit further information:

The pant Im talking about is a sample pant made from Westcomb made for a small series (40 pants) for Polartec which then were promoted at the Scufoneda Telemark Freeride Week in Italy two weeks ago. Polartec will bring out NeoShell garmets this fall. But these pants wont come out this year yet.

As I was looking for a red pant, and the guys from Westcomb were aware of that, I got a call from them and they offered me this pant. I could not resist and bought the pant directly from Westcomb. Now my wife does not like the color and now Im selling the pant again.

Hope this clears up the situation a bit better.

I only unpacked the pant once for to try it on and to make pictures. Thats it. The pant is brand new.

If there are any other questions, please feel free to ask.

4418.thumb.jpg.10cd39bb33d427a86bee99e14a46412c.jpg

4419.jpg.88f043725a6bd865027286770647612c.jpg

4420.jpg.02b3314971c07a8936d4dd37d4980949.jpg

4421.jpg.0ff924249ea51ec80f35f3cb1b37529f.jpg

Edited by mgs

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The pant is still for sale.

I got the hint from Westcomb, that they often sell their things here on the board and meant that one of you might be interested in one of the best breathing and waterproof pants ever.

Fell free to ask any questions.

The origianl eVent fabric pants from westcomb sell for $400!

This is not an eVent pant but a brand new NeoShell pant that uses latest Polartec technology.

Additionally I had to pay tax charges for importing to the US.

So I think $370 is a damn good price for the pant, that wont be on market before the 2012 collection.

And NeoShell is a step ahaed of any other fabric that should breath and be waterproof the same time.

If there is anything concerning manufacturing faults, Westcomb cares for that.

Something isn't adding up for me here... (I may be a little slow).

So, you somehow got a pair of pants that aren't out yet. (I'll just assume you work in the industry). Now you want to sell them for around 7 percent off retail. I wouldn't really call that a darn good deal.

Ok sorry I should have mentioned, my fault. I did in other forums.

The pant Im talking about is a sample pant made from Westcomb made for a small series (40 pants) for Polartec which then were promoted at the Scufoneda Telemark Freeride Week in Italy two weeks ago. Polartec will bring out NeoShell garmets this fall. But these pants wont come out this year.

As I was looking for a red pant, and the guys from Westcomb were aware of that, I got a call from them and they offered me this pant. I could not resist and bought the pant directly from Westcomb. Now my wife does not like the color and now Im selling the pant again.

Why am I not sending back to Westcomb? I had to pay taxes as the pant was crossing the boarder to the US via FedEx. So it does not make any sense that these taxes have to be payed double if someone else buys it from westcomb again.

Hope this clears up the situation a bit better.

I only unpacked the pant once for to try it on and to make pictures. Thats it. The pant is brand new.

If there are any other questions, please feel free to ask.

Edited by mgs

I did not know about that.

However, if I shipped it back to Westcomb and they ship it back to the US, the one has to pay tax again.

At the end I'll send the pant back to Westcomb, however I thought someone might be interested in such a great and unique pant.

... ?

Edited by mgs

What's funny about that? Hm? Your signature says: feel free to feel free ... and that's what I do.

And yes if someone from Canada takes the pant, then there are no taxes to be paied, right.

Anyway, this offer was intendet to be an offer for someone who is looking for a great pant. Nothing more and nothing less and the pant is great. If the pant would have been real red I would have taken it. And I don't see the point why people are judging my offer...

However, I don't think that it is necessary to judge why I don't take the pant and, as it seems, that nobody is interested, I'll send them back anyway.

Maybe it would be more constructive to ask about the pant and not about me... ;-)