FS Old School BD Cobras and Petzl M10 crampons

maxhasson

king-cobra-coloring-page.jpg

One pair of well used old style Black Diamond Cobras. Picks are sharp if a little short. They'll get you up some ice for sure. Might as well get some bad ass crampons too. These M10s have seen some action but have many seasons left in their savagely sharp little teeth.

picks_4.jpg

picks_3.jpg

Tools come complete with Android leashes, firmly attached with hose clamps. Yeah they're scratched up, who cares, function is not affected in the least.

picks_2.jpg

picks_1.jpg

M10s come with tool kit which includes appropriate wrenches and spacers to accommodate mono or dual point radness.

picks_5.jpg

Hopefully you're now wondering, "How much does this dude want for these rad tools and bitchin' crampons?" Well, prices are negotiable, aka OBO, but I'm thinking $250 for the Cobras and $100 for the M10s.

I'm currently in beautiful Bishop, CA but will probably be headed north to the Leavenworth area in the near future (within weeks maybe). I'll ship or we can meet up if you're willing to wait.

cobra-info0.gif

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic