Dru

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by iain:

What is this "subscribe"? I never get messages when someone posts a new one on the board...
[Confused]

When you registered there was a little box you could have checkedf saying "Email me notification when someone replies to a thread I posted to". I didnt check it thank GOD!!!!! Those boxes are a great way to max out your freemail account memory in short order.

hey gi-blow. you must be relkated to jerzy kania. he was a commie cock sucker who developed a food rationing system in poland in mid 70's. i see the same bite marks.

hey gi-blow. you must be relkated to jerzy kania. he was a commie cock sucker who developed a food rationing system in poland in mid 70's. i see the same bite marks. [Moon][Moon][Moon][laf]

hey gi joe-blow didn't your mother tell you....oh sorry she couldn't- she was gagging on my cock. but your gramma said: "joe- there is nothing wrong with sucking dick as long as you're getting paid for it"oh i also remeber now. there was this guy on our block- his name was kania too. a real cock biter- runs in the family i guess. throat callus geting thik joe- blow? [laf][laf][laf][Moon][Moon]

gi blow told me once. he turned himself into a salt lick.psssss don't scare the perdy once. so finally he cought that sheep and could not decide whether to kill it or to fuck it. he decided to kill it...... first. safe sex for joe means he doesn't get all scetched up! [Wazzup] did you find your high boots and velcro gloves yet? [laf][laf] your ass must be sore from all that reaming you're getting fader. this shit is so easy [Moon][Moon][sleep]