From Mr Gadd

glassgowkiss

Hey! If that scares you so much that you can't sleep at night and keep bringing this up at every occasion, why don't you quit climbing all together to stay within your ability?

since i can outclimb you on ice off the couch any given day maybe you should be the one staying home. At least I would not have to deal with tosser like yourself.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since i can outclimb you on ice off the couch any given day maybe you should be the one staying home. At least I would not have to deal with tosser like yourself.

Picking on the ladies? Way to be a douchebag....

If you want to get into a dick measuring contest maybe choose an opponent who actually has a dick...

Until then, fuck off....

Picking on the ladies? Way to be a douchebag....

If you want to get into a dick measuring contest maybe choose an opponent who actually has a dick...

Until then, fuck off....

Since you are pretty young I'll blame that for your utterly stupid remark, when you grow up voice your opinion. till then keep checking your diaper.

Tosser is the guy, who turn a discussion into a personal pissing match. My remarks were towards a situation and how people reacted to the situation and mainly their attitude, not towards anyone in particular. As a response I get a fucking personal attack from some wanna be douche nozzle. get a freeking clue. don't bother responding as I don't fucking care what comes out of that fart brain of yours.