Today Is Buy A Present For Trask Day

allthumbs

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see if today is realy trasks b-day than that makes him a taurus. They are notoriusly Picky and have very expensive taste. Good wine, Well cooked meal, and an expensive silk shirt... Dark colours, something with burgandy in it. I love birthdays [Wink]

[ 05-17-2002, 11:08 AM: Message edited by: sk ]

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

Lets see if today is realy trasks b-day than that makes him a taurus. They are notoriusly Picky and have very expensive taste. Good wine, Well cooked meal, and an expensive sik shirt... Dark colours, something with burgandy in it. I love birthdays
[Wink]

I'm starting to think that my parents are lying about when I was born.

I appreciate all the kind offers and words. But, it's not my birthday...I just said it was buy Trask a present day. Dwayner, I hope I haven't hurt your feelings, considering how sensitive you are. I just like to keep within the spirit of things and Caveman is always egging me on. Peace

[Razz][Razz][Razz] i did have a crabby weekend. NO ROCK CLIMBING ( rain, rain, and more rain). that explains it [big Grin] did get a three mile hike. My sunday "church". Planning to head for sun (smith) next weekend... Who's up for it? [big Grin][big Grin][big Grin] Oh and Scott, Of course I don't know you silly [Razz] .