• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by willstrickland:

For the record...here's 'bone's original post:

goddammit erik, we can hate each other if we want to, you bastard...that's what climbers do when trapped indoors on sunny dayz...they look for excuses to get pissed. moderate this asswipe

Thanks Will for the post it is good to know the bone does have some balls. I like it when a man is a man way to go bone, bad move Erik ( and I could have spelled it wrong to piss you off ).

Thanks Chuck I just wanted the story .

[ 05-15-2002, 06:24 PM: Message edited by: CAMAZONIA ]

Will, nice work sticking up for Lambone there, my friend (in that "Boot RURP" thread, now closed). I think Lambone's got a couple of redeeming qualities (at the moment, I must confess, they escape me), although he never hesistates to pick on the "old fuckers" and scrutinize their posts for anything he can conjure to be an ethical contradiction (in the sort of abrasive way that must be funny to somebody of a generation other than my own).

And as long as you're criticizing one of my contemporaries as being a "has-been", I should note that a Leavenworth local reported to me that he saw you struggling on a top-rope which should have been well within the abilities of such a big-talking climbing authority. [Wink]