• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
romines

FS: Sz 13 Vasque MPossible SS Mountaineering Boots

Live in Portland? Have big feet?

These are brand New. Tried on once. $150

• carbon shank
  • burly
  • $325 MSRP

I'm hoping to find someone willing to pick these up in SE Portland, 28th and Burnside area. Or I could meet you at Mazamas. I guess I could ship but..

IMG_0670.JPG

IMG_06691.JPG

I almost forgot about these, but really want to find a Portland buyer. I'm in the close in SE and I'd really like to move this stuff.

Also available are some US 12 Evolv Predator G2 rock shoes. Basically brand new. Tried a couple of times but they are just too agressive for me. $75.

...and some 110mm Dynafit brakes

Photo_on_9-11-11_at_2_30_PM_2.jpg

brakes.jpg