March Trip Report Prize Lottery

jon

Hey Everyone,

To celebrate 10 years, 1 million posts, and 20,000 registered users, we will be giving away three $50 gift certificates to Pro Mountain Sports to three randomly chosen trip reports at the end of the month.

The rules:

- Must be posted in March.

- Must include at least one picture hosted on cc.com.

- Links to a TR on your own blog/site will not be considered.

- You must have been registered by today.

- You ARE allowed to post a TR from any point in time, last week, last year, 5 years ago. In fact we encourage it!

Please let all your friends know about this who use cc.com, Facebook it, Tweet it, blog it. You think the prizes aren't that great for a 10 year celebration? Let's just say next month we have a bigger surprise.... stay tuned.

Join us on our new FaceBook Page (yes there is a group which is going away and an account, please "Like" the page)

Join us on our new Twitter account to find out about latest news and deals. For those who use Twitter it is actually a great tool for keep up to date on things you care about.

Follow cascadeclimbers on Twitter

Stay tuned for a bigger announcement.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last Day Peeps. I want to make sure people understand it's 3 prizes to RANDOMLY chosen TR authors. Thanks to everyone who has posted a TR. It's not a competition.... yet.

We have more of this in store!

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for all the amazing TRs! Holy crap how many FAs were there, 4 or 5? Might be the most TRs posted in a month. We need to get our act together and get version 2.0 of our TR system developed.

Ok with the magic of an SQL query this month RANDOM winners for the three $50 Pro Mountain Sports gift certificates are................ Fern......... Feck........ and Off White.

Winner please send me a PM to collect your prizes.

Thanks again everyone we have a big announcement on Monday for our next TR contest. Yes this is not just a one month deal!

If an April fools joke fell in the woods, and there was nobody there to get it, would it be funny? I've gotten two frantic concerning emails from moderators over this? Jokes on them I guess!

SELECT *  FROM `sometable` WHERE `trdate` > 1298937600 ORDER BY RAND() LIMIT 0,1

Ok this was really done randomly. The real winners are... drum roll please!

Z-man

Friedrich

Le Piston

Please PM me your full name and I will arrange for you to redeem your gift certificates.

Thanks to Jim Nelson and Pro Mountain Sports for sponsoring this contest.

We had 68 TRs posted this month! Incredible! Thanks to everyone. And huge congrats to John Frieh, Mikey Schaefer, and Clint Helander on their major FAs. You three have been long time contributors here and we appreciate all the support you give us.