How do you get laid at Pub Club?

Son_of_Caveman

Ideally, you should consume up to three drinks and smoke one to two bowls before you go out. AlpineK would make a good mentor. This ensures that you have a good time, whether or not you’re successful in the sack. A few words of caution, ­don't get too sloppy or you won't make it out the door.

OK, you're there at the Pube Club, now what do you do? After socializing with the bros. for awhile, dancing is the easiest way to hook up with the mamas. Think about it, ­tons of gyrating bodies squeezed into a tight space dancing to Snoop's infamous lyrics. Now is your chance, ­you can either wait for the hottie to notice you, or you can chug the rest of your Keystone Light and make your move.

Alcohol works in everyone's favor during the sacking process because it makes everyone seem attractive. Beware of getting sloppy drunk, however, because you could regret your choice the morning after.

ugly1.gifouch!

Once you've found your respective partner, you must decide whether to stay at the pub and lie about your climbing prowess, watch Becky pinch asses, or move on. Low-key petting is fine on the dance floor, but when hands disappear and moaning becomes audible, it is a good idea to find a different location. A room with a bed and no roommates is ideal.

One-night stands happen. The sex can be great, or it can last for two minutes and the only thing you remember afterwards is when you fall off the bed due to drunkenness (Cpt. Caveman…take notes).

ALWAYS USE A CONDOM and REMEMBER HIS/HER/GOATS NAME.

One night stands are one night affairs, with no obligation or commitment to anything further. Kissing somebody or having sex with somebody does not obligate either party to be friends. Don’t worry about staying in touch. You’ll probably bump into each other at the Crags anyway.

legendgift_1663_29616130

[big Drink]

[ 05-08-2002, 03:12 PM: Message edited by: Son of Caveman ]

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

Poor dru all left out in canada again
[Frown]

i went to see a movie about naked Inuit running around on the ice floes and stealing each others wives instead. DUDE 5 STAR CLASSIC POMME D'OR WINNER!!!!

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

i went to see a movie about naked Inuit running around on the ice floes and stealing each others wives instead. DUDE 5 STAR CLASSIC POMME D'OR WINNER!!!!

That movie sounds like my life! [laf]

[ 05-08-2002, 03:37 PM: Message edited by: jkrueger ]

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

hey jkreuger did you notice your honey has been spending hours of her time online the last few weeks flirting with strange men?
[Wink]
while the cats away the mouse is playing dude !!
[big Grin]

that's right. she want's son of cavey's mojo [laf]

Har Har "MY WIFE FLIRTS WITH STRANGE MEN WHILE I WATCH ONLINE" dude I think that was an Ann Landers headline last year. Ann told them they should get rid of their modem and spend more time in the bedroom. [laf]

Jerks: you guys sit arround on your computers and talk shit all the time. Just because I'm a woman and married it is some how wrong and there is something wrong with me. Whatever. Married NOT dead. [Mad]

its funny most posts about climbing beta or whatever get 2 replies a day and a thread like this gets like 30 replies in 10 minutes

Wasnt it "Being There" where the guy makes his career out of saying "I Like to watch" and that gets Shirley McLaine all hot?

[big Drink][Confused][big Grin][Roll Eyes][Frown][Razz][chubit][sleep]