• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Son_of_Caveman

LONG SNOWY WINTER

Well, I just heard on the news this morning that we've just gone through 7 months of 60 degree or less temps. Brrrrrrrr.

Summer [should] be just around the corner, and we're all pumped to get out in the mtns. more. How's your reflexs? That home gym rusty with non-use?

Was talking to Trask last night and he suggested bringing the "Reflex Test" back up to test you wanker's speed. What the hell, here it is again.

http://www.happyhub.com/network/reflex/

Best I got was 0.298s. Maybe I should get rid of the coffee jitters.

[big Drink]

I suck [Frown] .482 I think I need to lay off the beer and smoke in the AM

[ 05-09-2002, 01:13 PM: Message edited by: sk ]

.22, .27, .17

What colors were you all using?

For a scientific comparison there are a number of variables that would need to be controlled; color being the most obvious.

Seems to me that when this was posted before, Caveman and someone else had figured out a way to cheat the system, and had it down to .11 seconds. I forget how they did it.

quote:

Originally posted by trask:

Seems to me that when this was posted before, Caveman and someone else had figured out a way to cheat the system, and had it down to .11 seconds. I forget how they did it.

Click and release the START button and then click (but don't release) the STOP button. When the background changes release the STOP and you get a lot faster times. There, I ruined it for everyone. [Moon]

I think that veggies method would be considered a false start. But hey, if thats how you are living, by all means tear it up.