?Summit post or CC?

ruddersbox

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry to all. Scot'teryx is a moderator at Sp so with that said, I will no longer worry myself with his business of asking such pussbag ass questions from such an experienced mountaineer.

scot'teryx

<http://www.summitpost.com/message_board/images/exclamation.gif> posted 2002-03-08 15:36:39 Reply to This Topic

As moderator of this board I am really pissed off. What the hell just went on here? I was gone for 8 hours and all hell broke loose. This is not freakin elementary school here kiddies!

Listen everyone, if you want spray, then go to cascadeclimbers.com, not here. This is an incredibly informative website for people of all skill levels, and I will not allow this crap to go on here. If Mr Pumpington wishes to leave with his mountains, that is fine - unfair, but fine. It is a community website that has been graciously donated to us the climbers.

That is all for now.

fireitupgreenBartmoon.gif

scot'teryx

posted 2001-11-12 12:17:33 Reply to This Topic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can anyone tell me what degree bag they have used for a winter ascent of Hood? I have a 20 degree bag and not sure if I will stay warm enough. Maybe I will bring my bivy which brings it down to about a 5-10 degree bag. Any thoughts?

-------------------------------------------------

How come scot'teryx does not ask this wonderful question in the CC q & a section. Is CC not good enough to answer this delicate question?

-------------------------------

H fatwithflasses2.jpg "Well, I just wanted you to know that someone is aware of your actions and not all that impressed."

-Concerned Citizen