Ahem - Notice!!!!!!!!

Tyson.g

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There you go Rob! Much much better. That's the kinda shit I expect from you bitches.

I was feeling let down. similar to the guy at the end of the line to your moms door when the navy is in town.

and by the way, filling my moms tiny little mouth is not much to brag about. :fahq:

:laf:

You're from Everett?? Jeebus, I'm sorry. That means the odds are you are an overweight alcoholic dropout with a meth problem, bad acne and worse tattoos, and still driving a car from the 1970's with a "I love cops" bumper sticker, no drivers license, no insurance, and a girlfriend that is uglier, fatter and smells worse then you do. Don't ask me how I know, I just do.

You're from Everett?? Jeebus, I'm sorry. That means the odds are you are an overweight alcoholic dropout with a meth problem, bad acne and worse tattoos, and still driving a car from the 1970's with a "I love cops" bumper sticker, no drivers license, no insurance, and a girlfriend that is uglier, fatter and smells worse then you do. Don't ask me how I know, I just do.

:blush:

I worked in Everett for a decade and all I want to say is that this description is outrageous...

...ly accurate.

I worked in Everett for a decade and all I want to say is that this description is outrageous...

...ly accurate.

True enough!

:tup:

The city issues free black Reeboks high tops to every adult upon suspension of their driver's license - presumably with a tracking device. More comfortable than an ankle bracelet, I guess.

Shit yeas! These kicks be chill beotch.

I wondered how the po po were on me all the time.

Hate to give these babys up.