the truth emerges in wisconsin fight

glassgowkiss

Scott Walker is doing exactly what he promised he would do if he was elected during his campaign, something that should be commended. Any anger should be directed at the majority of the voting public of Wisconsin for putting a dickhead in office.

If Walker made promises to do what he's doing, it wasn't to the voters of Wisconsin. To the voters of Wisconsin, he did not promise to break unions, but now he's going all out to do so. To the voters of Wisconsin, he didn't promise to push the state into a budget deficit, which he did. To the voters of Wisconsin, he didn't promise to seize dictatorial power over state resources, which he's now attempting to do by way of the bill he's pushing with Republican support in the state legislature. If Walker made promises to do what he's doing, it was behind closed doors, and made with the oligarchs who now are making a play for the wealth of Wisconsin. What Walker is doing is kleptocracy in action, and, at the very least, deserves no commendation.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott Walker is doing exactly what he promised he would do if he was elected during his campaign, something that should be commended. Any anger should be directed at the majority of the voting public of Wisconsin for putting a dickhead in office.

Seems to be the current logic floating around. :pagetop:

Just remember my fine fellow politicians we were voted into office by the fine citizens of this free country; therefore, we are duly entitled to behave as unethically and illegally as we want to, and to hold the citizens duly responsible for the legislation that we passed allowing the banks to conduct unregulated practices that caused the great depression II.

:moondance:

The New York Times reported: "Representative Stephen Lynch, Democrat of Massachusetts, warned: 'You think regulation is costly? How about the $7trillion we just lost from not regulating the derivatives markets?'"

Edited by Lucky Larry

I bet none of you bitches have read the actual bill.

hell, i'll bite - i haven't - should i assume you have? how long?

do i need to to know hte exact text to know it's bad, out of curioisty? i've read enough of the bible, for example, to know i don't give a fuck about the rest.

Have you ever even been to Wisconsin?!

my recollection at 90 mph was that i wasn't missing much - those bitches sure liking their cheese and their football and their fishing poles is about the sum of my knowledge - that and their state capitol's got a pretty ghey name

That sure saved me a long winded post regarding the Kurious Kase of the Koch Smokers.

Bottom line: ya better tax the shit out of the wealthy before talkin about reducing a large % of the middle class to the poverty level to claim any moral ground whatsoever. Sorry, otherwise you're a sociopathic fleecing artist who shouldn't be within a hundred miles of an elected position, given your goal of ass fucking the public out of whatever you can.

Edited by tvashtarkatena