Look at what I have done!

jonathan5891

Bahhh hah hah. Honestly I have not done anything exceptionally crazy.

--august 2010 semi recent

-Curtis ridge attempt 10300.

-Solo rainier sherman route summit few hours after curtis attempt.

-Ice climb orient bay canada.

-other shit too. just semi recent stuff

I dont live outwest. SO I could never be up to par with you guys. Right?

Im just asking if someone wants to climb. Thats all.

Ok now what kind of bashing have I set myself up for? haha

----thanks---

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured that there was no point ever spraying again when I learned from a buddy that Rudys son, Drew, had climbed Churning in the Wake (5.13a) with no hangs or falls on his 4th or 5th shot at it. 10 years old. :shock: If his fingers stay healthy it will kind of make ya wonder what Drew and some of these other lil kids will be getting up in a couple of years.

Anyway, welcome to CC.com J5891, don't forget to bring some pictures of where you've been.

It's a little confusing but I'm pretty sure that when I was 10, my life didn't evolve around much more than playing with Tonka Trucks in the dirt, learning my Gazintas (ie, 2 gazinta 4, 4 gazinta 8, etc etc) and cross country hiking with my brothers.

Recently I jumped on the 'go, go , go bandwagon encouraging a person that posted and said they were really excited to start climbing. I even offered that person some free gear, no it's not crap. Guess what? Still haven't heard from them seven days later. Does this sound bitter, or a case of you snooze you loose--I'm not going to give it to them now--sorry, I gave it away.

It's funny when people get out once a year climbing or fishing or backpacking or whatever and still call it their hobby.

Spray is cheap. Sure I had high ambitions this last year. Did I accomplish all of them--no, not even close. I did however get more mileage in than I ever have in any given single year to date. Do I expect people to pat me on the back--no, that's why I do it myself. Hee Haw

I figured that there was no point ever spraying again when I learned from a buddy that Rudys son, Drew, had climbed Churning in the Wake (5.13a) with no hangs or falls on his 4th or 5th shot at it. 10 years old. :shock: If his fingers stay healthy it will kind of make ya wonder what Drew and some of these other lil kids will be getting up in a couple of years.

Anyway, welcome to CC.com J5891, don't forget to bring some pictures of where you've been.

Being young uber strong is AID!

Awesome!!!