Shit

allthumbs

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone recently asked me if I was ever going to post about climbing on this site. And here is my opportunity. THAT'S what I love about alpine. There's so much going on that demands your attention that all the piddly ass stuff becomes irrelevant. Like having a booger on your face. Nice segue.

quote:

Originally posted by Pepper Boy:

Someone recently asked me if I was ever going to post about climbing on this site. And here is my opportunity. THAT'S what I love about alpine. There's so much going on that demands your attention that all the piddly ass stuff becomes irrelevant. Like having a booger on your face. Nice segue.

But what if you're a toproper with a booger on your face - what then?

"But what if you're a toproper with a booger on your face - what then?"

You flick it and hope your belayer has a sense of humor. Hell, if you're getting pumped, pretend it's a remnant from a clif bar and eat it. Leave it on a marginal hold for extra sticking power. If you're feeling maternal, put it back where it came from. The possibilities are endless, unlike your imagination. [big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by iain:

If you're x-treme like Twight it replaces your 45 minute gu session and you're happy for it because you're suffering on salty snot.
[Mad]

Suffering? Thats nutrition bro.

What I want to know is if you eat a booger mid-climb, is it considered aid?

If you are alpine climbing you let it freeze and use it for teeth cleaning later on.