Casting Call for MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS

John Frieh

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many windshirts should you have in your quiver to show up for this movie?
I'm having trouble deciding which lycra pants to wear under my shorts. Hmmm, the pink ones or neon green?

You guys should all show up in late 80's western euro fluo-colored alpine garb and see what happens.

How many windshirts should you have in your quiver to show up for this movie?
I'm having trouble deciding which lycra pants to wear under my shorts. Hmmm, the pink ones or neon green?

You guys should all show up in late 80's western euro fluo-colored alpine garb and see what happens.

that actually sounds kinda fun

hmmmm pays the same as working at a rock gym.....

and for those of you scoffing at the plot or lack there of, i mean seriously?? we cant all carefully read the script so as to not tarnish image as a creditable hollywood artist. i once was an extra in a martin lawrence medieval film, try finding something worse than that. the worse the plot usually the better the gig, less retakes cause who the hell cares.

this may be my only ticket out of this podunk town, robin tunney i'm on my way baby! just stay right there in that crevasse i'll be there soon!

17.jpg

Leverage is a pretty entertaining show. At least I'll know ahead of time to be disappointed at the climbing scenes... If my expectations are so low, I can't really be disappointed, right?

I'll be out there. I'm bringing a couch.

We can heckle from afar!

"Filming for these scenes will be 1-2 days March 1..."

Good luck with that...

What NOAA says about Mt. Hood at 7000':

Sunday Night: Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 12. Wind chill values as low as -11. Windy, with a west southwest wind between 37 and 39 mph, with gusts as high as 48 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 23 to 29 inches possible.

Monday: Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 13. Breezy, with a west wind between 21 and 29 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 23 to 29 inches possible.

Edited by pcg