Pearly Gates

westernbackcountryskier

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think the world is. You just simply dont know what you are talking about here. You know nothing. I can accept taht and justify that your arguments sticking up for allison are weak.

She is always trying to trash talk me but when I bring it to the next level she backs off...

If she just moved on and shut up and left me alone there would be no issue. Duh [Moon]

quote:

Originally posted by b-rock:

Whatever. Notice your post was edited? Your first response was particulary caustic. Anger management, prozac, heavy sedatives, a group hug? Try something...

Try something like what, b-rock. Like being the WAD you are...yeah that's right bonehead, judging from your signature portrait, you've got issues yourself..

locked.jpg b-rock

[Moon]

Yep, I caught attitude from that Allison girl too the first time I met her. I've never had any contact on the web or otherwise with that person before, so I was a little perplexed. The way I call it is...an inferiority complex cloaked in disdain for the person(s) she actually secretly admires...sad...I don't think you should actually judge persons on a chat board by their chatroom demeanor. Get to know them in person. Keep the chatroom in the chatroom and the real world real. I just assumne that everyone that posts on this board is just tired of sitting in front of the computer and wants to vent...cool! Keep it rolling...

FLAME ON-I'M GONE!

Quoted from climbing magazine #213 June 2002 "Sporting Life(message board)" by Matt Samet

"Yet, there is a downside: it's now possible to slander the hell out of each other without ever meeting face to face. This is especially true of message boards, ostensibly repositories of useful Beta, like where to go bouldering on a snowy day or directions to the hot new crag. Sadly, these message boards have evolved in to a receptacle for quips, jibes, insults, spray and flat out attacks, posted by net geeks hiding behind the cloak of anonymity or a trumped up alias."

Sad, sad, sad but true. [smile]

quote:

Originally posted by Cpt.Caveman:

Oh so allison wants to be big talker too hehee.

Well allison I dont understand why you keep being hostile towards me or condescending.

I can only say one thing. Fuck off.
[Moon]
You asked for it. Besides are you even a climber?
[laf]

Capt. responds to 3 "snoring" greamlins with a tirade that indicates a need for a mood-stabilizing agent. Perhaps, if your anger management problem were less, shall we say, overt; people might approach you with a more open and loving attitude. Nice to see you back, Sir Cavey. Now calm the hell down.

quote:

Originally posted by Crackbolter:

Quoted from climbing magazine #213 June 2002 "Sporting Life(message board)" by Matt Samet

"Yet, there is a downside: it's now possible to slander the hell out of each other without ever meeting face to face. This is especially true of message boards, ostensibly repositories of useful Beta, like where to go bouldering on a snowy day or directions to the hot new crag. Sadly, these message boards have evolved in to a receptacle for quips, jibes, insults, spray and flat out attacks, posted by net geeks hiding behind the cloak of anonymity or a trumped up alias."

Sad, sad, sad but true.
[smile]

If not for spray, we could not share our wit and humor. We would all have to know REAL beta. Then what? the world as we know it would be serious, boring, sprayless.... Tears, sobbing... Please don't take away the spray

[hell no]

This is definite tread creep!!!! take this shit to spray. [Roll Eyes] I have really been waiting for this topic, Pearly gates to disapear into obscurity. I am really worried if it stays up all the sporto gumbys will be at pearly gates cloging up my onsights. So STFU [Wazzup]

quote:

Originally posted by erik:

socm= some old crusty man

socm= sickly obese cookie monster

Thanks erik, Thaught it might be some thing like that, or perhaps some strange cult. [Wink][laf]

[ 05-02-2002, 11:22 AM: Message edited by: sk ]

quote:

Max some of us think you might be a loudmouth jackass too
[laf]

Data:

Cave/Ray posts: 4146 + unknown number in avitars

max posts: 263

Conclusion: caveman is 20x the loudmouth jackass max is.

quote:

If she just moved on and shut up and left me alone there would be no issue. Duh

quote:

You can all say what you want. All I know is allison is asking for it. SHe knows how I will respond

I had a neighbor who beat his wife. He used to say things like that. You need help.

[ 05-02-2002, 11:52 AM: Message edited by: max ]