I owe the gun zealots here an apology

lI1|1!

all or nothing? Whatchu talkin' bout, willis? I think you'e jumped into this conversation at the end, you clearly don't know my position on this issue.

I've never said guns should be illegal. Well, not ALL guns. Some should be, probably. Or hard to get. I'm pretty happy with the system we have right now, actually, if only there were better checks in place to prevent the mentally ill from buying them so easily.

My comments re: cars killing people were meant to illustrate that, in fact, it DOES make sense to outlaw some things that are just plain TOO DANGEROUS -- like side-spikes on my Subaru.

So, i'm not sure why you're trying to argue with me, it sounds like we agree.

For the record, I absolutely DO think that we should legalize ALL drugs. That's not the same as deregulating, though.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It can be tough lugging something heavy like a Stinger around in public, and the concealed carry part of a 6 foot long tube will be tricky, but I have faith in the unequalled ability of capitalism to solve these problems.

Perhaps mounting the weaponry on the electric wheelchair is a first step.

obese-woman-in-wheelchair-267x300.jpg