Climbing resume

jonathan5891

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Post a TR of something you've done lately in one of the regional forums, but think of it as telling us a story and showing some pictures, not establishing a resume. This isn't 8a.nu and there is no scorecard, but you can use the Partners forum to find folks to go climbing with. Be honest about your skills & objectives. Oh, and have fun, it should definitely be fun.

Yes, I think you should resume climbing.

lol

I climbed off my couch, approached my fridge and on-sighted the bottle cap.

I pushed a new route around the far side of my kitchen table, with some mandatory aid moves when I had to grab my sleeping dog's collar to move him out of the way.

Edited by Figger_Eight

So what someone meant in your other post when they said that "your climbing resume was more important than your skin color" was when you were asking for partners on intermediate to advanced climbs on rainier you should probably tell use what you have climbed. That way people that are interested can evaluate whether they think you are up to the task or not. Of course if you have a bunch of trip reports credited to your name then it serves the same purpose.

Yes, I think you should resume climbing.

lol

I climbed off my couch, approached my fridge and on-sighted the bottle cap.

I pushed a new route around the far side of my kitchen table, with some mandatory aid moves when I had to grab my sleeping dog's collar to move him out of the way.

My five year old did her first free solo on her bike yesterday (no more training wheels). Now that's exciting!

• 1 month later...