• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
jonathan5891

Rianier May-June

I was born and raised in Minnesota until age 15, then moved to WA and graduated from Auburn. Family still in Gig Harbor. I still can't believe I ended up in arm pit Ohio.....ugggggg! Sure wish I was still in WA!

Wow Ohio must really suck to make someone wish they were in Gig Harbor (or Auburn).

:lmao:

bizzare thread....yep! Was in Auburn last year for the first time in several years....yea...it's turned into a real pit. I can assure you that Ohio does really suck. Much worse then anywhere else I've ever lived. Sobo...like an idiot, I followed my heart here (puke). I now live in the same city as my ex-husband!! So much for doing that one!

Sandy,

Auburn was pit 25 years ago. You must have really liked that guy to move to Ohio for him.

the deal is, any shithole in the state of washington is still within a few hours of some of the best spots anywhere in the lower 48, thus making it leaps and bounds better than about every single spot in the state of Ohio.

Send this to the Board of Tourism, it is so much better than "Say WA"

the deal is, any shithole in the state of washington is still within a few hours of some of the best spots anywhere in the lower 48, thus making it leaps and bounds better than about every single spot in the state of Ohio.

My in-laws are from Missouri and can't understand why property values are so high in the West. I'll hit him with this.