Rianier May-June

jonathan5891

Curtis, Ptarmigan, Kautz, Lib Ridge. Im a lowlander from ohio. Go ahead chuckle chuckle. Looking for someone that would be awesome enough to pick me up from sea airport and drop me back off at airport after climb and drinks. Ill toss you some money for gas and buy you drinks and whatnot. 26 in good enough shape to keep up with some of you highlanders. Im serious as hell Id like to get a taste of some earlier climbing such as mid may. Whatever is cool. Thanks

Edited by jonathan5891

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe.. i grew up in toledo, and, well, am happy i only have to drive through it occasionally when i return for holidays, weddings, or funerals. mmmmmmmmmmmm loved living and playing by the ottawa river...if you can ever leave, you should.

[img:center]http://www.fws.gov/midwest/OttawaNRDA/images/advisorysign.jpg[/img]

if it gives the carp cancer I hope my swimmers are still okay :shock:

yes, i remember as a kid when those signs went up. i lived in point place neighborhood northeast of summit street and shoreland avenue. I also remember the summer of 1994 when Perstorp was unloading their formeldahyde into the river because it was cheaper than paying for disposal. waking up in the middle of a humid night to the horrid stench of a dying river that turned completely anaerobic [die fish, die]. I'd like to think these types of environ horror as a child steeled my appreciation for less tainted areas.

Edited by Water