natty pubic radio

ivan

alright, a # of you fuckers hate it of course, but anybody who actually dig on it written the Strongly Worded Email to your people yet? i have a feeling my congresswoman won't be giving a shit anyhow, but at least she's Been Put on Notice :)

fucking minnesotans oughta their garrison keilor is gonna make up for buying f-35s that do essentially the same goddamn thing f-4s used to do for a fuck lot less? :crazy:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

thats like the 10th time in the same amount of congressional sessions that that email has been created....read the npr charter..they are safe...

and i think atleast the little bitch kuoaw npr station should be shut down or atleast get some less queer knee jerk bullshit stories....

alright, a # of you fuckers hate it of course, but anybody who actually dig on it written the Strongly Worded Email to your people yet? i have a feeling my congresswoman won't be giving a shit anyhow, but at least she's Been Put on Notice :)

fucking minnesotans oughta their garrison keilor is gonna make up for buying f-35s that do essentially the same goddamn thing f-4s used to do for a fuck lot less? :crazy:

Did I miss something? WTF are you talking about?

Did I miss something? WTF are you talking about?

republican proposals to defund pbs/npr - they, like, have a facebook page n' shit even :)