• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
bucketz

Cragging at Vantage?

choss....hardly....come with me little kids and i will show you choss....come for a pump and some sunshine....i really go mostly for the people watching....and lucky i would say y'all are trying a bit hard now...alot of the bolt protected climbs are boring and repetitive...prolly say that about te cracks too...i've done over 200 different pitches there....

i've done over 200 different pitches there....

I've taken over 200 shits in the last 200 days. both accomplishments are of equal merit.

If anybody ever climbed Goose Egg they wouldn't call Vantage choss.

If you've only ever had sex with your father, you might find a goat to be quality too.

If you've only ever had sex with your father, you might find a goat to be quality too.

I'll take your word on that one!

I'll take your word on that one!

:lmao:

nope, lucky. . .they belong far away from my plastic-burning, drunk, antagonistic ass. Although, I would be somewhere else if weather/partners permitted.

Edited by Craig Pope

I use to enjoy the place, then people from the wet side found it and it lost all its charm.

And Fred Stanley and Fred Dunham used to enjoy it before it was overrun with eastsiders.

Climbers used to enjoy it until it was overrun with Gorge concert campers. :laf: