FS: Dialed Approach Ski Setup

dberdinka

Silvretta 404s mounted on 177cm Hagan TX titanium skis. Skis are ultralight, 177cm in length with dimension of 92-69-80 and weight 1.1 kg each. Considering their size and weight they ski very well. Includes sticky purple Ascension skins and a pair of hard-to-find ski brakes which add a couple ounces but will impress the ladies. Bindings are size N (normal) and supposedly fit sole lengths of 11.375" - 13.375".

All gear is very lightly used and in excellent condition. Ski bases are pristine.

$230. Located in Bellingham. Buyer pays shipping and packaging costs. PM or e-mail dberdinkaATgmailDOTcom.

IMG_9360_edited-1.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good point. That unfortunately might be pushing it. The binding are size N (normal). I measured the maximum welt-to-welt distance the other night and came up with some like 12.25"-12.5". A google search claims sole lengths of 11.375" to 13.375" fit the binding (and calls that size 8 - 10). I wear size 10 and there are 3 notches of adjustment left so they go bigger.....but I'm thinking not that big.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Darin-

Jens Holsten here...Sol showed me this deal and with a trip to the Ruth Gorge coming up, I might be interested in buying the set up from you...is it still available? Hope your doing well. You can respond to jensholsten@gmail.com if you've got time. It was cool to see your route in Climbing too! Nice work!

Jens Holsten