Spray and slander

CAMAZONIA

Check out the new issue of climbing #213 June, The sporting life, page#46. When I read the artical I thought for sure it was referring to ccc.com but at the end they referred to some funky low classed sprayboards [Roll Eyes] Don't they know ccc.com is the ultimate sprayboard?? After all we have THE POPE and PETER PUGET and RETRO, sprayers of mega ultimate waste of band width [big Grin] Sorry if I let some of you out but to qualify you have to have posts of 1000 word or better or be a mega ethics cop [Wink]

[ 04-26-2002, 06:37 AM: Message edited by: CAMAZONIA ]

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by rayborbon:

They keep censoring and taking away my avatars. I have a few secret ones that are not known still. Must use them rarely though!
[Mad][Mad]

Ray....

I just checked and your most fav avatar, the one we all loved and adored is in *NO WAY* disabled or taken away.

I will take a screen show of that avatar's properties and post if you'd like, but seriously, it is an open account and could post to the boards if one so desired.

Perhaps your password got lost/changed? If so I can reset it for you.

Althought this topic is very funny, i'm moving it to spray.

tim

Mueller what's your damage little man? If you have a problem why don't you quit trying to slander people publically- step up to the plate- and see how far you get pounded out of the stadium leg...

I don't understand this crusade you've undertaken, but if you want to get rowdy let's just do it, and get it over with.

Otherwise why don't you just go have some fun in the mountains with your friends and I'll do the same.

i would like to say that....mueller contributes little to the site as far as i can see. just personal attacks and plagerized photos. when was the last time he posted something related to climbing, or skiing, or hiking?? last time i think i can remember something, he was claiming 1st decents and naming historical routes after himself....

grow up mueller.....

i post a lot of shit, but atleast i too can contribute once in a while and i make myself available to all people.....

we should have dan larson punk mueller....fitting i think.

[ 04-26-2002, 11:43 AM: Message edited by: erik ]