Why is Gaper_#1 blocked

Cobra

This is Cobra.

I was arguing sensibly as Gaper_#1 and Jon removed my permissions. Why is this I say? I was told Gaper_#1 was malicious and posted email info here. Perhaps that person should not have emailed Gaper_#1 so many times and made threats to me?

Tell me out there was Gaper_#1 so malicious or did he just bring on the arguments from a controversial standpoint in adult fashion with minor humor at times?

Bring back Gaper_#1! Gaper_#2 is alone now!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i kinda liked gaper#1 in that way where you think sometimes a little bit of sarcastic humor and wit blended with nonesense blended with a fine irish whiskey.......walk around in a circle and then say yeah!!!

gaper#1 wasnt too bad....

i say we just kick his ass then let him return more humbled!!!

This is Cobra.

Yes we might all be. Perhaps this offensive Crackbolter should be blocked if Gaper_#1 is blocked. It is true and evident that HeadSpace and Crackbolter only come to instigate bolt wars. I shall search for the posting that identified this. I say block Crackbolter if Gaper_#1 is blocked!

This is Cobra.

Here is one of their instigating quotes-

Quoted below from bolter-

Nice to see the boys back from Leav-n-worth what do you think of the bullshit this week? Did I start something???? Aaaaaaw shhhit! LOL>>

End of quote from bolter-

Now who is malicious [Confused] I bet not Gaper_#1 !

I shouldn't open my mouth abou this but, this is what I saw:

"Hike across the bridge towards snow creek wall. Cross drainage. At first switchback cut right and across Snow Creek. Lots of downed trees. Gain faint trail heading up and left. Follow cairns to the white looking rock on the back side of snow creek wall.."

It ain't the first switchback and it ain't behind the Snow Creek wall.

Also, it ain't safe up there right now, we almost got bombarded by trees from a windstorm. We had big, massive trees falling down everywhere and we still climbed there. Fortunately we were protected from the trees while climbing but I thought I was gonna die! I don't want any one else thinkin that they are gonna die either.

Shouldn't we try to preserve these crags until things are fixed up more? Is this website helping things or hurting things?

Here is the big question, was I helping or hurting things?

Be honest, I don't try to instigate these kind of things unless I have selfish enough reasons.

[big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink]

quote:

Originally posted by Cobra:

You can clearly see April Fools Towee behind it.

Your argument is dumb. Everyone should climb there it is safe you just dont want the "Masses there".
[Moon]

My argument is very dumb, you are right. Which direction it is facing is very irrelevant. Your arguement was equally as dumb, neither of us will win this one but I must say, you are my favorite poster. These battles are entertaining and fulfilling. Our origional debate is completely, and utterly irrelevant because there was no opinion, just bickering and thrashing. If you think I should be kicked off this board then so be it. Kick me off. I have no qualms over that. I will find other ways to entertain me when times are slow at work. I have a guitar and a mandolin, MP3's galore and people to talk climbing ethics with until I am blue in the face. I am sorry if everyone is sick of this conversation so I will find another topic now.

Live long and procreate!

quote:

Originally posted by Cobra:

This is Cobra.

I was arguing sensibly as Gaper_#1 and Jon removed my permissions. Why is this I say? I was told Gaper_#1 was malicious and posted email info here. Perhaps that person should not have emailed Gaper_#1 so many times and made threats to me?

Tell me out there was Gaper_#1 so malicious or did he just bring on the arguments from a controversial standpoint in adult fashion with minor humor at times?

Bring back Gaper_#1! Gaper_#2 is alone now!

Once again it amazes me to hear that people threaten each other in email on this board. Whats up with that, you wankers?! Whats wrong with you!? Get a life! [Mad][Eek!][Roll Eyes][Frown]