Intuition Liners

mhux

Hey everyone, I have a pair of scarpa omegas that, being bought in the fervor of reduced prices online (thanks STP..), are a little big. I didn't think it was a problem till I took out the liner and put my foot in; the boot is probably (at least) a half size large..anyway, does anyone have experience with intuition liners? Besides all of their benefits, are they beefy enough to fill a (half size) too-big boot? The only way to know is to go check it out, I'm just curious if anyone has resolved a similar problem with this solution.

Thanks!

-Max

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have intuition liners and I don't think it would be any problem to get them to fill the extra half size. I would take the boots to a local boot fitter and get the final word from them, but I doubt it would be a problem. I used Martin at Sturdevants in Bellevue and the liners are working great.

Not quite sure but ~2 fat fingers would fit...I tried an intuition liner in it but it was still a bit sloppy with too much heel lift. I'd rather have a small shell then bake the liners so they're snug...oh, the long-term price for an online bargain!

even if you go get your intuition liners fit in person at the factory store they will start duct-taping on wedges of extra foam here and there to get the snug fit and no heel lift. Get an old foamy and some tape and start experimenting yourself. Pads on either side of the achilles taped on the OUTSIDE of the liner might lock your heels down. Get some thin shims jammed up inside to fill up toe volume etc.