For sale - Tent, jackets, sleeping bag, boots, etc

yasso1am

Getting rid of lots of stuff. Live in Bellingham, do not have a car. If you're willing to wait, I can drop it off in Seattle sometime soon - or you can pay shipping to any destination.

Open to trades and all reasonable offers. To answer before you ask, No this equipment did not fall of the side of a truck, I just got good deals over the years and take care of my equipment. Happy to pass the sales on to you.

Please feel free to ask questions openly about the performance of this gear and its condition. I will be brutally honest, perhaps to my own detriment, or to your elation.

Let the bidding commence.

Marmot DriClime Windshirt Men's Medium - Great Condition. Retail $90: selling for $45 o.b.o.

image0081.jpg

Rab Microlight Alpine Jacket Men's Medium (fits like a big Small) - Excellent condition, full loft. Retail $175-$215: Selling for $120 o.b.o.

image0013.jpg

Rab Kinetic Jacket Men's Medium (fits like a small Large) - Excellent condition. Retail $84-$140: Selling for $55 o.b.o

image0053.jpg

Mountain Hardwear Defiant Pants Men's Large (in the short leg version) - Excellent condition. I believe retailed for ~$200: Selling for $50 o.b.o

image006.jpg

Black Diamond Raven With Leash 60cm Ice Axe (manufacture leash included) - Great condition. Retails for $95: Selling for $45 o.b.o

image0071.jpg

Scarpa Summit GTX Men's Mountaineering Boots Size 45.5 (US Men's 11 2/3, according to Scarpa) - Great condition. Retails for $279-$399: Selling for $195 o.b.o

image0022.jpg

Wild Things Burro Duffel Bag 6500 Cubic inches (great for a Denali sled) - New. Retails for $105: Selling for $55 o.b.o

image009.jpg

Montbell Packable Daypack 20 Litre (stuffs into it's own pocket). - Excellent Condition. Retails for $27: Selling for $14 o.b.o

image0032.jpg

Marmot Thor 2 person, 4 Season Tent (stored uncompressed) - Excellent condition. Comes with original repair kit, stakes, and guy out line. Retails for $495: Selling for $240 o.b.o.

image011.jpgimage012.jpgimage013.jpg

Leki Super Makalu Trekking Poles with one segment of one pole slightly bent (does not affect performance) - Okay condition. Retails for $99-$139: Selling for $25 o.b.o

image0101.jpg

Mountain Hardwear Lamina Sleeping Bag 15 degree synthetic (older style than the one I linked to) - Good condition. Retails for $225: Selling for $75

image014.jpg

Camp Helmet, not sure on the model or retail price. Good condition: Selling for $15 o.b.o

image015.jpg

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Updated Prices:

Marmot Windshirt: $30

Rab Down Jacket: $95

Rab Rain Jacket: $40

MH Defiant Pant: $25