Alright, You Faggots

Kimmo

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attention whore at work. End of story. Unless you want to feed into the dudes craziness. In which case, you are on you own. I can't listen to Rush. Still, I don't give a shit if someone apes an Asian accent. I've done it. We probably all do. I imitate the Ebonics language, Italian, Mexican, Arabians and the Canadians ...eh?! ....on a regular basis as well...we all do. How can you tell a joke these days in character without offending someone.

Not racism. His point is "WHERE DID HU'S TRANSLATION GO?! " Did they black out the internet? What did he say? That's the point.

PS, I changed the offensive title for you.

you're the over sensitive type who should quit looking for pittly shit to bitch about from dumbass radio show hosts who are, themselves, not worth listening to. that's what i make of this.

well that was a wonderful exercise in dissonance, wasn't it?

well that was a wonderful exercise in dissonance, wasn't it?

What I took away from that post was this:

(i agree with bill on this one - we all do it at one point or another.)

:lmao:

Did anyone ever figure out where the hu his translation went too? I figure everyone saw the recent Chinese news CCCP folks who showed a film clip of Top Gun suggesting it was a real clip of a missile hit.

i'm definitely not a dittohead, nor am i telling the chinese american dude, who was so terribly offended and hurt by it, how he should feel. but don't think for a second that i am going to just fall over and agree that this was racist just because someone else is trying convince me of it on a silly internet message board.

king dittohead has been on the radio for many years now and he has been doing controversial BS on his show ever since he hit the airwaves... if it isn't one thing, it's another. he'll offend someone else in some other group in the future so maybe we should just get it all out here. he's a fucking moron with a bunch of money and a shortsighted point of view slanted toward his own ideas. just because i don't find his "ching chang ching chong," silverware-hitting-the-floor, impresssion offensive doesn't mean that i agree with anything he has ever said. being on the radio, he must do some things to get ratings and to get people to either listen or complain... if he gets a response to something then he's getting what he is probably after.

offensive? yeah, maybe... but is it really worth getting all bent outta shape about? only to the truly over-sensitive. if you don't want him to have any power then don't listen to him and don't react to the bullshit that is meant to cause a stir!

Fair enough, but I'll disagree that ignoring dangerous demagogues given unlimited access to an audience by huge radio conglomerates is the way to go. On the contrary, I think the boycott started by the California Rep is the thing to do. Advertisers have to assume their role in promoting hate speech one way or another.