barefoot 13d free solo

G-spotter

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure it’s kind of groovy but in many ways its another indication of the cul–de-sac that is fast approaching. As climbing becomes more and more a thinly veiled competition between men it becomes almost indistinguishable form all the other bullshit in life.

well, take up knitting then. :rolleyes:

Sure it’s kind of groovy but in many ways its another indication of the cul–de-sac that is fast approaching. As climbing becomes more and more a thinly veiled competition between men it becomes almost indistinguishable form all the other bullshit in life.
wtf have you been smoking??

On the use of chalk:

I'm not good without it, I also use chalk on my feet.

LOL, at least you didn't call out "CHALK IS AID" Drew! :lmao: Nice find, and thanks for sharing it. Can anyone tell me where the hard part is suppose to be? It must be the camera work ...does anyone else think that it doesn't look that hard from the vid.

...does anyone else think that it doesn't look that hard from the vid.

You did see him dangle at the end right? It is quite overhung! The straight on camera angle definitely isnt the best for showing the route, but the top half looked to be at least 10-15 degrees overhanging.