'Gay Conservatives???!!!'

tvashtarkatena

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These groups are implacable opponents of same-sex marriage, which they say GOProud implicitly endorses by saying that the question should be left to the states.

I love how republifucks are all about "states rights" when it's convenient (gun control) and all about federal power when it's not (gay marriage).

Fucking dickheads. Do they have any idea how fucking retarded they come across? What a bunch of cock-chewers.

• 3 weeks later...
About time. His support of this made it really hard for me to respect the guy.

Politics is like wading through a bowl full of assholes. Take Gitmo: still not closed, but that's hardly Obama's fault. Those who in fact despise our constitution and our legal system have done everything they can to keep it open. They hate our freedoms!

Imagine trying to write code while 3 psychotic chimps attempt to fuck your workstation - that's politics. Things just take longer.

yeah, eventually. Took him long enough.

I like how the White House says he's still "grappeling" with the issue of gay marriage.

What's to fucking grapple with?

I suspect he probably just says that shit to keep the fux happy, but it's retarded.

I'm still not ready to fellate him.

"Yeah, um, I'm still grappeling with the issue of basic civil equalities."