climbers and subarus

beefcider

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

STICKERS ARE FOR MORONS. The guys out where I live all display the little boy peeing on a Chevrolet or Ford logo. A few years ago we saw a number of "Bad Boy Club" stickers, with what resembled a schoolyard bully shadow boxing. And who can forget "Scrotal Lotion" or "Local Motion", or whatever it was. When you put this shit on your car, you may as well add one that says, "Caution: big idiot at the wheel."

OUTBACKS ARE FOR GIRLS.

Quit your eyeballing!

What happened to freedom of expression?

You all seem to be the QUEEN GAPERS!

Someones liable to pop a cap in your Ass [Moon]

I enjoy seeing someone who plasters their $500-$25,000+ Vehicle in amuzing stickhers of any sort.

Like the one I saw last night "What ya lookin at MuthaFucka???" That was next to GREENPEACE,End Apartheid, Volcom, Vortex, Visualize Ballard and K2 ,and an N.R.A.emblem.Who the Fuck?

I laughed, rolled past in my 2002 paid for Lexus with my fucked up sticker plastered space case wondering, which actually came stuck to her 4-door 80's Buick Regal?

Oh yeah??? I'm a girl, and I would drive a subaru if I could afford one... and I would put climbing stickers all over it too. This is why

I can't wear my rock shoes and my harness and chalk bag all day, everywhere I go. and I need some simple reminder that not every day is rainy, not everyday is monday, and it rocks to wake up on saterday wraped up in my sleeping bag, after a night of drinking and smoking, knowing all I have to do is CLIMB.

Here's a little more blood in the water...

What annoys me is these jesus freaks that plaster those christian fish on the back of their cars. I loved it when the darwinists came out with the legged critter. Then those damned freaks came back with the fish eating the darwin critter. How lame. Come on, does anyone really believe in creationism? [sleep]

...sobo

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

it rocks to wake up on saterday wraped up in my sleeping bag, after a night of drinking and smoking, knowing all I have to do is CLIMB.

It rocks even more when you slept warm and dry all night in the back of your Subaru and Borbon slept on the ground in a bivy sac in a thunderstorm and got soaked.

[Razz][Razz][Razz]

quote:

Originally posted by sobo:

Here's a little more blood in the water...

What annoys me is these jesus freaks that plaster those christian fish on the back of their cars. I loved it when the darwinists came out with the legged critter. Then those damned freaks came back with the fish eating the darwin critter. How lame. Come on, does anyone really believe in creationism?
[sleep]

...sobo

Then there is the fish with 3 legs and 1 hand holding a wrench and it says EVOLVE inside.

And you can get a fish-cum-Deadhead lightning bolt too.

But really those are more VW Van accessories than Subarus.

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

Oh yeah??? I'm a girl, and I would drive a subaru if I could afford one... and I would put climbing stickers all over it too. This is why

I can't wear my rock shoes and my harness and chalk bag all day, everywhere I go. and I need some simple reminder that not every day is rainy, not everyday is monday, and it rocks to wake up on saterday wraped up in my sleeping bag, after a night of drinking and smoking, knowing all I have to do is CLIMB.

i am having a hard time wrapping my brain around this concept....i believe that good climbing will not begin after a night of smoking and drinking.....

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

Good climbing starts with a night of good sleep wich often starts with much fun with good friends... the secret is to induldge with out OVER induldging.

With age comes wisdom and beauty
[laf]

and the abbility to correct spelling errors (sometimes)

[Eek!]

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

Good climbing starts with a night of good sleep which often starts with much fun with good friends... the secret is to indulge with out OVER indulging.

With age comes wisdom and beauty
[laf]

and the ability to correct spelling errors (sometimes)

[Eek!]
thats what the edit icon is for. edit_ubb6.gif[laf]

No 'steal this gear here' stickers on the truck, and only an old Stubai steel 'biner and chunk of 20-year old perlong hanging from the rear-view to indicate my membership in climber-dom.

Ths stickers (usually included with a purchase or schwag giveaway) cover my Thermos. The only other stickers I have taken to using are 'this end up' stickers on all my helmets (climbing, hard hat, motorcycle). I've found a reminder is always a good thing.