Marker Baron & Dynafit ZZero fit problem

Bronco

I'm trying to make my Dynafit ZZeros work with a Marker Baron binding and the toe welt of the boots seems too narrow for the bindings. Anyone else encounter this problem?

I have the rear binding adjusted as far forward as I can and still get my boot clipped in and the vertical adjustment is pretty snugly seating toe where I would think it would go. However, I can still push the toe side to side as it does not seat well horizontally in the caliper of the toe binding. Any advice?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I ski zzeros in my barons just fine, and do not notice any weirdness about the width of the toe. Main issue was setting the toe height correctly. It helps to put the boot into ski mode, pop it into the binding, then wrench it backwards (like you were skiing in the backseat) towards the the tail of the ski. This lifts the toe of the boot higher into the toe of the binding, then adjust the toe height with the piece of paper method described below:

See http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143730&highlight=marker+height