Bellingham Envy??

dberdinka

Whats the deal erik? We can practically smell that negative vibe of yours all the way up here (or maybe its just that lingering odor of T-town in its heydays).

If you ever lived here what happened? Couldn't get a real job? Or are you just envious of the one region that has (so far) managed to escape inclusion in the ever growing Pugetopolous?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww theres no harsh feelings...

i just think it is funny to see you guys get your panties in a bunch whenever something bad about bhamer is rumored....

i have had friends attend the educational establishment and have spent plenty of time there.......it is not paradise and cannot even come close to qualifing.....then again any place where you have to have a job is not paradise....

but it is just like every other college town....idealistic and that gets old after about 35 seconds(unless she is really cute)...granted there are good people there, but the hype is just that......and i would never desire to live there.....couldnt even pay me.......

say what you want asbout tacoma...i love it here...it provides me with what i need and want.....

enjoy

quote:

Originally posted by avypoodle:
nevermind
[big Drink][big Drink][Moon]

[ 04-09-2002: Message edited by: avypoodle ]

were you going to say crack hoes and the what not avy??? cuz i meet some interesting gurls strung out some very bad things up there....like the gold card or their boyfriend's wallet......

yeah, we got some crack hoes. Check out Railroad Ave. choice selection. Don't know about that gold card stuff, never heard of it. Do you snort it or what? I'm kinda out of the loop now that I'm done with school and all. Seriously, what makes Tacoma so great? I've been there but I guess I must have been in the wrong part of town.

[geek][geek][geek]