Say it isn't so...

NoahT

Like Rich Simpson's sport climbing claims, Neil's inability to repeat "Footprints on The Moon" on demand have called the validity of this problem, not to mention its grade, into question.

unlike rich simpson, neil has video of his ascent and can tell us who is belayer was, so there is more validity to his claim than to rich's.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it appears that you are saying it is "my choice". But is that to mean that it is my choice as long as I want to listen to your opinion?

Which is it sir, my moral and ethical duty to live by your standard or is it really "my choice"?

:brew: cheers Guv'na!

Addressing the above:

It is your choice to trash the environment whether you agree with my definition of such or not.

It is your choice whether or not to agree with my "moral and ethical" standards or not.

Can I "make" you do such? No, sir. It relies upon your free volition. But ideally you will come around to my favored point of views.

:brew: A pint to you.

Here's what really matters: Has he sent the headwall yet? Where can I watch the web cast?

Reading all of the blog offerings on this is where the meat's at. I get the feeling that the Hardmen sitting down there listening to this douche and his plans are having a hard time not smacking the bitch up.

Regarding my "joke" above, human's seem to have an innate desire to go everywhere that they physically can, for any number of reasons. Some leave a mess in the process. Some take risks that others don't or can't. Whatever. This place would end up looking like the Death Star or Giedi Prime eventually regardless, but I'm sure we'll blow ourselves to smithereens before then. Carry on.

From Lama's website:

"As far as possible I would like to stick to the compressor route; I’ll refrain from bolting in rap-style. Should variations from the original compressor route be necessary for a free climbing attempt I will have to do that on lead, a quiet time intense venture for the short periods of good weather on Cerro Torre."

Sounds like the lad is listening to the majority opinion out there. . . .Maybe folks can chill out a bit. He is pretty young and still figuring things out after all.

From Lama's website:

"As far as possible I would like to stick to the compressor route; I’ll refrain from bolting in rap-style. Should variations from the original compressor route be necessary for a free climbing attempt I will have to do that on lead, a quiet time intense venture for the short periods of good weather on Cerro Torre."

Sounds like the lad is listening to the majority opinion out there. . . .Maybe folks can chill out a bit. He is pretty young and still figuring things out after all.

you heard heinrich, we can all chill out now :grlaf: