Muir on Friday

scot'teryx

quote:

Originally posted by Richard Pumpington:
You guys are freakin hilarious! That's not my site, that's scott'teryx's site! He's the bad ass moderator over there and the bad ass sub-moderate climber everywhere!

You got that one half right Dickhead. But it's not my site moron. Josh owns it who lives in Cali somewhere, and asked if I wanted to be the moderator to keep egotistcal bitches like you outta of it. No Spray there, spray here!

Nice people skills by the way, it appears that you and Alpine K were able to piss everyone off over there (not that you give a rats ass)

I think you need to understand that summitpost.com does exists because of BEGINNER climbers like myself.

Shit, I started hiking and climbing so recently my first pair of La Sportivas are still yellow, and my lame ass 5-10 spires are still blue!

I still come to this site because Jon and Timmy make it possible, and the majority of you guyz kick ass because you got all the knowledge that I hope to attain someday, so there!

All I know is this:

Ray Borbon: He rulez the earth IMO. Keep on rockin dude, and stay PHAT rolleyes.gif" border="0

AlpineK: Probably a kick ass skier from what I have heard, loves to create shit and problems, but I still luv the guy tongue.gif" border="0

Dru: Not quite sure, but thinks I need to start smoking pot again [geek]

ToTheTop: Doesn't know how to spell

JERRY SANCHEZ: he can type in lower caps!

Lambone: ???????

Richard Pumpington: Says it all right there

Dan Larson: sucks!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic