[TR] 2773' 353'P Cabin Creek 1.18.11 - 1/18/2011

Type E

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice report. It's too bad that everyone on here talks so much shit. On top of that it seems that they rarely contribute to the community in terms of trip reports. They actively criticize, but never put themselves in a position where people could criticize them for what they are doing or most likely not doing. Yes, you clearly don't climb. But at least you are getting out. I'm sure that there are lots of people who don't do that much technical climbing that get something from your reports.

I haven't posted on here in I don't know how long(never really did actually), or even been visiting much, because of the merciless bullshit discussed/happening above (yes I know that most of it was tongue-in-cheek).

Just wanted to say thanks to the OP for sharing what you did, and specifically your vision (i.e. the 'About Me' section of your blog). It's good to hear from another soul diving in to a relationship with a specific area of mountains.

I'm a Snoqualmie Valley mountain bum who has chosen to shirk much of the state in order to revel in the alpine playground that is available here (and because gas is expensive). Drop me a line Type E if you ever want to ski some watersheds or climb some ridges.

Mountains and rivers without end ~Gary Snyder~