[TR] Beasodden Rock - Jensen's Rectum (fa? III+, 5.8 C1) 1/16/2011

ivan

Wheres your pictures and what the fuck have you done KirkW. I'm sick of this site you guys are all a bunch of fucking clowns with no lives, who consistantly fight about nothing. I've read this site for years before I bothered to post on here and I've seen it all. You Columbia Gorge and Portland guys are a bunch of fucking loosers. Theres a reason not many of you know me. I'm done with your guys bull shit. Have fun with your bitching.

real or no-real, bird, welcome aboard - i'm hoping you're real as i've said, and to tie in w/ you someday - gonna be around anytime in the next few weeks? would dig on seeing what you have to do aroudn here on to show you what the bacon-wand has to offer after the closure sets in - would like to do a new route on the n side this winter and have precious few fools to help out w/

dude, he just called you a little bitch ;)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wheres your pictures and what the fuck have you done KirkW. I'm sick of this site you guys are all a bunch of fucking clowns with no lives, who consistantly fight about nothing. I've read this site for years before I bothered to post on here and I've seen it all. You Columbia Gorge and Portland guys are a bunch of fucking loosers. Theres a reason not many of you know me. I'm done with your guys bull shit. Have fun with your bitching.

real or no-real, bird, welcome aboard - i'm hoping you're real as i've said, and to tie in w/ you someday - gonna be around anytime in the next few weeks? would dig on seeing what you have to do aroudn here on to show you what the bacon-wand has to offer after the closure sets in - would like to do a new route on the n side this winter and have precious few fools to help out w/

Cheers Ivan, I think I'm done with thie site for awhile but I imagine I can track you down on here when I've got some time.

what was the good dr flash amazing doing back in the 90s?

If by "good dr. flash amazing" you mean me...I was in high school and my first round of college. I was not out putting up epic routes at Beacon or Hamilton or anyplace else. Didn't start climbing until a couple years ago. I've got some photos of me from the 90's if anyone's interested in seeing them.

I did get scared and pulled on a bolt hanger on a 5.8 this weekend in the Callahans though. Does that make me a bad person too?

what was the good dr flash amazing doing back in the 90s?

If by "good dr. flash amazing" you mean me...I was in high school and my first round of college. I was not out putting up epic routes at Beacon or Hamilton or anyplace else. Didn't start climbing until a couple years ago. I've got some photos of me from the 90's if anyone's interested in seeing them.

I did get scared and pulled on a bolt hanger on a 5.8 this weekend in the Callahans though. Does that make me a bad person too?

i was actually refering to this gentleman - the good dr and his amazing sport-climbing antics were a beacon of hope and promise in the foul years of the george w administration :grin: - like the ospary, some said he was a feckless fancy of some fools imagination as well, but those people were all gay, and by that i mean retarded :)

• 3 years later...

Thread revival!

Waiting for my boy to wake up surfing the net. He's insisted I do climb something with him before my physical therapy this afternoon. Then he sleeps in. Beacons closed and everything is wet. Looks like an ascent of Ujahns garage wall via the keggerator variation might please and be the only thing available.

Ivan, did you ever climb anything with Tyler? (The Osprey). That dude was running like 5 or 6 different avatars and then just checked out.

ole'dave could clamber up that heinous off-width but never had a sense of humor? :)

"rectum" kinda made sense as the climb was tucked in between two cheeks, so, unusually for me, i wasn't being crude just to be crude...

thank dog you didn't see my tr for "jensen's rimjob!" :grin: