You call this jibberish SPRAY!

mikeadam

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by jon:
Yeah what he said! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! I'm a pony, a pony, um um.....I mean a TIGER GRRRRRRRRRRR!! Take a poop in a bag and light it on fire on your portch. Thats right I called the shit poop.

I laff!!!!! [laf] jon iz funny sumtimes.

Tras-kan:

You are a fool, mortal. Anyone with half a brain can plainly see that the vomiting individual is not Aquaman. Aquaman does not reduce himself to such degrading states. Aquaman does not consume alcohol or take drugs. He bitch-slaps people who do. Aquaman is a superhero, a model of perfection. He also likes to open up a can of whoop-ass on passive-aggressive, ambiguous, closet pederasses like Mr. Rogers, the Riddler...and Trask.

A few days ago, Trask "could not respond to this silliness", now he is trying to provoke a response from Aquaman by comparing him to barfing frat boys. Hardy har har!

Aquaman is far better looking, too. And that punk obviously can not breathe underwater.

Two words: Suck it. [Moon]

quote:

Originally posted by trask:
To Aquahermaphrodite,

I'm too busy at the moment making money and dealing with clients to bother mustering much of a response to your nonsensical rumblings. Perhaps later...if I'm feeling amused.

trask

Suck it gillface, you know you want to...

Oh, but you are not too busy to download barf pictures at your leisure? Is that how you make your money, scumbag? Aquaman just loves it when the unworthy try to take the moral high ground. I see through your horseshit smokescreen. Congratulations, asshole. You just made the superfriends' blacklist

quote:

Originally posted by Aquaman:

Oh, but you are not too busy to download barf pictures at your leisure? Is that how you make your money, scumbag? Aquaman just loves it when the unworthy try to take the moral high ground. I see through your horseshit smokescreen. Congratulations, asshole. You just made the superfriends' blacklist

Blow me asseyes. I posted your high school graduation picture last night. Your mama gave it to me after the gnarly sexfest we had. You can take your so-called blacklist and shove it. Go play with some of your toys, gillface.

[Moon]

quote:

Originally posted by Aquaman:
Tras-kan:You are a fool, mortal. Anyone with half a brain can plainly see that the vomiting individual is not Aquaman. Aquaman does not reduce himself to such degrading states. Aquaman does not consume alcohol or take drugs. He bitch-slaps people who do. Aquaman is a superhero, a model of perfection. He also likes to open up a can of whoop-ass on passive-aggressive, ambiguous, closet pederasses like Mr. Rogers, the Riddler...and Trask. A few days ago, Trask "could not respond to this silliness", now he is trying to provoke a response from Aquaman by comparing him to barfing frat boys. Hardy har har!Aquaman is far better looking, too. And that punk obviously can not breathe underwater.Two words: Suck it.
[Moon]

nice effort water boy. let me know when you're # 1 on adamson's shit list. smile.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by mikeadam:
Actually Greg you are number 3 on my shit list
wink.gif" border="0
'ZDFG' and 'Who Cares' are still topping out at number one and two...and then there is that lift served little bitch over at the powderskag.com webboard...

WHAT! THOSE BITCHES!!! c'mon adamson, you know i'm #1 in your shitlist book. send me a couple more deaththreats and everything will be like it used to be, you know, like the happy times.

If you just think of it as a bronze medal you'll feel warm and happy all over again. I didn't send any death threats, but I sent something telling you how much I enjoyed watching your yard sale on media player. Can you get one of you falling off a solo climb or something? That would be cool!

• 5 years later...