You call this jibberish SPRAY!

mikeadam

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

The best thing to do is not participate over there anymore. I have to admit we created a monster when we began advocating spray and I really don't even want to get involved anymore. It will create high blood pressure and absolutely will NOT improve your climbing/skiing/ whatsoever. Cut your losses Traskie!
smile.gif" border="0

Mike it's the beer and pizza that's giving you the high blood pressure bro. [Moon]

quote:

Originally posted by mikeadam:
Look at this! I decide to lay off for awhile and look what happens!!...this gibberish is like the diet coke of spray...spray lite!

We need some death threats and random acts of cyber intimidation! Get with it people!

Did you inflict the mayhem on gregm yet????

quote:

Like Mike A. said today, cc.com has turned into a kiss-ass pansy fest. Nothing but good tidings and cheer. What the hell happened to the fighting and threats and other fun shit. Another site gone PC. I need to find another site to cause trouble at...anybody got any ideas? -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah Trask you really missed out at Pub Club, Ray was giving out free hugs to everyone (well except allison [Moon] ), it's part of the kinder gentler cc.com. We're even thinking about organizing an easter egg hunt for the pre-easter pub club. You can dress up as the easter bunny if you want trask.

quote:

Originally posted by mikeadam:
Look at this! I decide to lay off for awhile and look what happens!!...this gibberish is like the diet coke of spray...spray lite!

We need some death threats and random acts of cyber intimidation! Get with it people!

Please help us o shpray miester!! We're not worthy!!

Put a sock in it whiner; before you make me upset mad.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by jon:
Yeah what he said! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! I'm a pony, a pony, um um.....I mean a TIGER GRRRRRRRRRRR!! Take a poop in a bag and light it on fire on your portch. Thats right I called the shit poop.

this is a prime example why one should never ingest lab chemicals.....jon once a normal boy has turned into a freak of college debt, willing to pay it off anyway possible.....

good jon, come down from the file cabnit and give us the test tube.....

aquagirl, for a superhero you sure do have a big chip on your slimy wet shoulder! and who gives a rat's ass if you've just saved me from the heat miser or the riddler or whatever other comicbook lame-puss you have in your made-up little cartoon world! all your ranting and raving just makes me want to [sleep] i think you've got an inferiority complex! or a small penis. mad.gif" border="0 am i pissing you off?? mad.gif" border="0 ooh, is aquagirl getting mad??? mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0 you gonna come get me? shocked.gif" border="0 i'm soooo scared!!!! rolleyes.gif" border="0 suck my cock, aquapussy. [Moon]

You guys have totally lost it! The highlight of this days posts are stupid scrambled cascadeclimernames. Puke! barfy.gif

Oh, wait, that's right. I forgot about those entertaining easy meals. Swoon. barfy.gif. What's next? Which water filtration system do you guyths uthze? barfy.gif.

But the biggest reason that you losers are such LOSERS!!! Is that here you are through page 1 of this big meatball thrown yer way by Mr. Alpinelite and you've still failed to light it up. burn.gif

This group is dead hanged.gif! F**k off pussies. mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0