expelling gasses at the crags

Scott_J

Have you ever been at the crags and either had to burp or rip one that was not a church creeper? Well, I have and the way I figure it if you(male or female)are at the crags you better get used to it and not cop a 'tude. Its a normal body function and I for one will not go a fucking mile out of my way to explode off if the need arises! In nearly 30 years of climbing I only met one female that took pride in being able to belch longer and louder that the males in the area. Met her at Smith about 2 years ago. cute woman with all the curves in the right places. Her climbing buddies, all female, were shocked at her actions. I clapped my hands and complimented her. Don't be afraid to let it go in the great out doors. Hell the wind movement will take care of the odor, and as far as burping goes take pride and do 'em LOUD and LONG. Farts weill I'll leave it up to the rest of you to give the point system for them.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hee hee... on that note, I was just starting up the second pitch of Someclimbcalledsomething yesterday, and after getting about five feet off the ground cut one loose [Moon] right in my belayer's face. Poor guy had nowhere to go, being tied into the anchors and all. [laf][laf] A brief war of words ensued, warning me about his sudden lack of motivation to keep me on belay. I laughed at his paltry empty threats, and dropped a silent stinker before leaving my perch. Another merry day at the crags.

Pop one off at the crags? Anybody who claims they never have is either lying or is so tight if you shoved a chunk of coal up there, well the damn thing would just never come out.

I once took a piss while I had a friend on belay. He had taken a good fall on trad gear and was kind of sketched (a lot). Determined not to let the mind game win or the route beat him he forced himself to climb. He would place a peice, make one or two moves, place another, and hang to shake it off. I swear he spent over an hour and a half working a single pitch. Durring one of his rest stops, I just locked it off, turned to the side and hung it out.I figure, which is more embarassing? A wet spot on the ground next to you, or a wet spot on your pants? Would I fart at the crag? A better question would be, does methane gas rise? confused.gif" border="0