[TR] Catherine and Hyak 1.11.11 - 1/11/2011

Type E

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We won't.

If you have the skills to write a blog with pictures, how come you lack the skills to post the trip on this site with pictures?

As I said, why don't you just voice you opinion by not clicking on my reports entirely. Seems to me that would save yourself some time. For the life of me I don't understand the issue. Is it that bothersome to click a link? For the many of you who have been clicking and reading my reports I hope that the content you find besides the report makes the daunting task of clicking a mouse button worthwhile.

Can't some of you find some other person to flame on.

E

We won't.

If you have the skills to write a blog with pictures, how come you lack the skills to post the trip on this site with pictures?

As I said, why don't you just voice you opinion by not clicking on my reports entirely. Seems to me that would save yourself some time. For the life of me I don't understand the issue. Is it that bothersome to click a link? For the many of you who have been clicking and reading my reports I hope that the content you find besides the report makes the daunting task of clicking a mouse button worthwhile.

Can't some of you find some other person to flame on.

E

why don't you post your hiking TR's on a running site,or a fly fishing site, or maybe a basejumping site :)

As I said, why don't you just voice you opinion by not clicking on my reports entirely.

You don't know your target audience very well. Have you looked around here and seen the cluster fucks that go on here? You are getting off easy.

If you want kind words and dishonest appreciation, look towards the mountaineers.

Just a little heads up. Things get worse before they get better.

I am well aware of this sites reputation and to some degree I am surprised that I haven't had issues sooner. I suppose that you get enough Type A personalities focused on one thing you are bound to have dissention.

I do appreciate the heads up however.

It seems people come out of the woodwork when the replies start to escalate.

E

Trip: Catherine and Hyak 1.11.11 -

Date: 1/11/2011

Trip Report:

Another very cold day spend with good company.

http://alpinelakesaficionado.blogspot.com/2011/01/mount-catherine-and-mount-hyak-11111.html

E

Thanks for the TR. A friendly correction for your memory bank. Based on your TR Topo, you hiked to what is called 'Nordic Pass' before hiking on the shoulder/ridge to Catherine...good (short) ski descents abound from the entire area. Windy Pass is roughly a few hundred feet west of Nordic Pass, in the vicinity below Windy Acres and Silver Peak, and has Nordic Trails groomed over it in the winter.

Cheers.