FS: Nepal Extremes, Fusions, Cams, Lowe Balls

JMC

Grip of stuff for sale, see pics here:

http://s90.photobucket.com/albums/k241/jmcanby/Sale2011/

All gear is stuff that I would continue to use if I wasn't living in the godforsaken wasteland of Houston.

Shipping - included in the price of the boots and tools. For everything else, let me know what you want & we will work it out.

• La Sportiva Nepal ExtremesSold, sz 43.5, $100 shipped. Leather treated regularly with Nikwax paste, liners and insulation in great condition. Rands cracked, but not delam'ing from the boots - either ignore it,or spackle with Barge. Soles in good condition.
  • Black Diamond Fusion tools, pair, $230 shipped. Handles/shafts taped, light wear. Good life left on the picks. Includes 4 spacers (2 large, 2 small), and pick wrench (not shown).
  • HB Quadcams with nylon slings, sz. 00,0,1/2,1,1 1/2, and 3. $20ea.
  • HB Quadcam with dyneema sling, sz. 1/2. $15.
  • WC Tech Friends, sz 0-3. $15ea. Trigger wire on the #2 (purple) is frayed, wrapped with tape. Good shape, no deformation to cams.
  • WC Rigid FriendsSold, sz 2 1/2, 3 1/2. $10 ea. good action, good shape, replace the slings though.
  • Metolius cams, #3 quad, #4 tricam, #5 quad. $10 for the #2,#4, $20 for the #5. #3 cams have some deformation.
  • Chouinard #3 Camalot in cherry condition. $30.
  • Lowe/Trango ball nuts sz 3, 5. $15 ea. #3 is a Lowe, #5 is a Trango. #5 placed and weighted, #3 never weighted.
  • BD chalk bag. $7. large cylinder.
  • replacement frontpoint for Grivel RambosTaken. free if you buy something else.

Edited by JMC

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic