Congrats Mr. Frieh!!

pup_on_the_mountain

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to John!

Fantastic objectives for all teams. This is real alpinism. Mugs award is something very special. I personally love this Waddington plan very much! Good luck to Damien and Jim!

Baintha Brakk was very important objective for Europeans and Japanese. Looks like Colin will solve the puzzle Huber's couldn't. I am amazed how good he become. Exceptional talent!

Thanks all! Appreciate the shout out

Make no doubt about it... it was Roj and Dylan's achievements that won that award. I have no delusion that I had much to do with our team being selected as a recipient.

Question: has the Mugs award always spelled out the objective like this? I've read other years and I don't remember it being like that, but its probably just CRS.

@Porter: as long as I can remember they have been listing each team's objective. Though the possibility of being scooped exists generally the objectives are big enough that often a portion of the climbing community is aware of it.

Anybody else headed to the Ruth this year? Give me a shout if Ill see any of you in either Talkeetna or on the glacier! :wazup: