Question: moderators and spray

icegirl

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was attracted to this site by the smell. I reprocess stuff to see how far it will be tolerated. Seems like the locker room rules apply here. So far. It would be a shame to lose the only lively female contributers. Bug will behave. But I still eat shit.

Don't worry guys, I'll still show at pub clubs when work allows... I'll even try to bring other women smile.gif" border="0 I go for the beer and engaging conversation, funny how the spray tends to be absent in person...

For what it's worth I'm not going to stop reading this site regardless of where spray is posted, I was merely questioning the need for it all over the board, when there is a sandbox designed specifically for it smile.gif" border="0 (and yes, I do read the spray section from time to time - for those of you who check the "who's online" and were going to say something)

I've noticed that it seems to be primarily the few women that are not happy with the spray. Holy shit! Am I ever glad I'm not married! You can't escape their bitching and whining even when reading a site primarily visited by foul mouthed, smelly, climber dudes. You women need to pull your heads out. I don't care what any lying, conniving dude (who just wants to get laid) tells you. Climbing is a sport primarily engaged in by men, OK! When men are together, whether it be on a climbing trip, in the military, a bunch of miners, loggers, or whatever, men are foul mouthed, trash talking pigs who like to talk about women, fucking, shit stories, farting, etc. Any dude that says he doesn't is either a wimp or a goddamn lying bastard who is just trying to get laid. If you women don't like it, then get more women to post on this site and maybe you will have the clout to change the culture of this site a bit. Until then ... SHUT THE FUCK UP AND KISS MY [Moon]

Yea, I know I'll get plenty of flack for this but I say to those dudes who would shit on me "Shut the fuck up, go home, and continuing kissing the ass of your wife or girlfriend, so you can get laid one more time".

And one more thing. I don't want to hear any crap about me being bitter towards women. I love women and I want to get laid just as much as the lying, ass kissing bastards who put on their fake faces. But getting laid is not so important that I will not speak my true mind regardless of how pretty her face is or how big her tits are or whatever other lusty attributes she may possess.

So with that ... I say CLIMB HARD AND MAY YOU GET LAID ONE MORE TIME!!!!!

-Heinous

quote:

Originally posted by allison:
Hm, guess Heinous put us girls in our place huh?

OK Allison, maybe I was a bit abbrassive. Thats part of the fun of this site. But you women know the facts of the matter, even if a lot of men won't admit it. Men are pigs who just want to get laid. See, my previous post was all about being a pig and this one is all about getting laid. I'm being nice to you now in hopes of one day meeting you and possibly getting laid. Thats how the game is played.

-Heinous

quote:

Originally posted by Heinouscling:
I've noticed that it seems to be primarily the few women that are not happy with the spray. Holy shit! Am I ever glad I'm not married! You can't escape their bitching and whining even when reading a site primarily visited by foul mouthed, smelly, climber dudes. You women need to pull your heads out. I don't care what any lying, conniving dude (who just wants to get laid) tells you. Climbing is a sport primarily engaged in by men, OK! When men are together, whether it be on a climbing trip, in the military, a bunch of miners, loggers, or whatever, men are foul mouthed, trash talking pigs who like to talk about women, fucking, shit stories, farting, etc. Any dude that says he doesn't is either a wimp or a goddamn lying bastard who is just trying to get laid. If you women don't like it, then get more women to post on this site and maybe you will have the clout to change the culture of this site a bit. Until then ... SHUT THE FUCK UP AND KISS MY
[Moon]

Yea, I know I'll get plenty of flack for this but I say to those dudes who would shit on me "Shut the fuck up, go home, and continuing kissing the ass of your wife or girlfriend, so you can get laid one more time".

And one more thing. I don't want to hear any crap about me being bitter towards women. I love women and I want to get laid just as much as the lying, ass kissing bastards who put on their fake faces. But getting laid is not so important that I will not speak my true mind regardless of how pretty her face is or how big her tits are or whatever other lusty attributes she may possess.

So with that ... I say CLIMB HARD AND MAY YOU GET LAID ONE MORE TIME!!!!!

-Heinous

Dude your such a sweet talker. How did that song go oh yeah; if it wern't for date rape you would never get laid grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

I think it's kind of funny that allison will spray until someone says something that offends her and then run for the cover of being a female.

I really liked what Sarah said in the pub club thread.

Guys are mean pigs at times. It may not be right, but it is what it is.

Now I wonder if the Mt Spears thread is an offender. Yes the thread could be viewed as degrading to woman, however is this our fault or Mrs. B's. In my oppinion Mrs. B is a smart busness woman who uses her body to make money. She's pandering to base instincts, so is it surprising when some guy expresses those base instincts.

Don't get me going about Britney.

Allison,

It is at times like this that I am embarassed to be male. I am so sorry that you have been put through such classless abuse just for speaking your mind.

Perhaps we could get together and talk about some constructive ways to better this site at some place free of the juvenille vulgarities displayed here. Not all of us are such disgraces to our gender. Perhaps over coffee somewhere? PM me if interested.

quote:

Originally posted by oo9:
Wow! anus cling, did ya have a bad day or did that Bobbit bitch whak off your testies?

No, I'm having a great day actually. I got lots of work done and I got a quickie in the conference room during lunch. I just spoke my true mind, which is what this site is all about. Men are pigs and just want to get laid. Most wars were fought because some guy was trying to impress a woman so he could get laid. Everything a man does can be attributed to one thing ... THE DESIRE TO GET LAID!!!!!

Admit it already, dudes. Say 10 times to yourself:

"I'm a pig and just want to get laid""I'm a pig and just want to get laid""I'm a pig and just want to get laid""I'm a pig and just want to get laid""I'm a pig and just want to get laid""I'm a pig and just want to get laid""I'm a pig and just want to get laid""I'm a pig and just want to get laid""I'm a pig and just want to get laid""I'm a pig and just want to get laid"

See, don't you feel better now?

-Heinous

quote:

Originally posted by DLunkman:
Allison, It is at times like this that I am embarassed to be male. I am so sorry that you have been put through such classless abuse just for speaking your mind. Perhaps we could get together and talk about some constructive ways to better this site at some place free of the juvenille vulgarities displayed here. Not all of us are such disgraces to our gender. Perhaps over coffee somewhere? PM me if interested.

This is either a spectacular troll, or an unsuspecting "sensitive guy" effectively proving HeinousCling's assertions.Nice try, Mr. Sensitive-Ponytail Man.

quote:

Originally posted by b-rock:
Heinous you're a dumb fuck.

Hmmm, lets see now, how should I respond to such an intelligent reply? Ah, I will respond with an equally intelligent statement

"Hey b-rock, lick my sweaty nut sack!".

OK, that was constructive. The world is a better place now.

-Heinous