smith theif

corvallisclimb

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh boo fucking hoo raindawg! Nothing new here. Go play with petrified penis's in Egypt.

Nice reply, caveman! Brilliant use of profanty and a gratuitous ad hominem attack which among educated people adds up to nothing.

I'd remove your quickdraws too...but I absolutely wouldn't steal them....I'd leave them in a heap at the bottom of the climb so you could reclaim them and use them for whatever. They aren't mine....just as the rock isn't exclusively yours.

The DAWG has spoken, lets all take a moment of silence. Surely this upstanding young man was doing the draw leavers a favor by shutting down the sporto crime scene...

Yah....I've spoken...but you'll have to shut down the sporto scene yourself....I'm only adding perspective...which you don't seem to appreciate....so march on with the rest of them.

The DAWG has spoken, lets all take a moment of silence. Surely this upstanding young man was doing the draw leavers a favor by shutting down the sporto crime scene...

Yah....I've spoken...but you'll have to shut down the sporto scene yourself....I'm only adding perspective...which you don't seem to appreciate....so march on with the rest of them.

Oh contrer, monfrer. I love you DAWG! I finally have all the CareBears. Where would spray be without you?..

Now, back on topic, where is the video?

Oh, if anyone wants to argue with Raindawg on the bolt issues, the last of the many arguments he started went for 27 pages and is located here:

http://cascadeclimbers.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/898674/1

I'm not sure that fixed draws were covered in the hundreds and hundreds of posts on that link, so you can break new ground: but please go post there and re-fire up that discussion about Don's feelings about bolts or draws if you are so inclined to have a discussion on it with him.

Great video! While I probably wouldn't have touched the guy physically, I don't think I could have restrained my foul mouth. The lecturer on the video sure has some restraint and maybe close to being Budha. Also was the redhead gal with his guy? Hard to believe.

Too bad you did not ask him to show you the bad biners before revealing yourselves. It would have been hilarious to ask him all kinds of questions, then finally tell him thanks for such fine safety concerns but then reveal yourself by saying something like Ian all of our draws are bad!!

As said what a douche bag.

I can't say I'm friends with either Tim or Ian, but every time I bump into them at Smith, they strike me as being classy guys. You guys handled this situation well, thanks for the video, way funny.

-Nate

+1. Super classy. I imagine in Colorado Springs, they wouldn't have been so cool about it.

Argus, I can almost guarantee it isn't that guy. I climbed with "that guy" roughly two months ago, and in no way could his hair be that long by now. Also they look different

My last piece of evidence, is "that guy" in your picture happens to be an extremely upstanding and kind guy. I have a hard time believing he even has it in his nature to think about doing that.

Argus, I can almost guarantee it isn't that guy. I climbed with "that guy" roughly two months ago, and in no way could his hair be that long by now. Also they look different

My last piece of evidence, is "that guy" in your picture happens to be an extremely upstanding and kind guy. I have a hard time believing he even has it in his nature to think about doing that.

Cool,thanks for backing him up. They looked very similar with the hats and all. I took his pic down.