Get me out West!!!

goofey8grape

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't pay any attention to DPS and Rob. They either both know the truth about Oregon and are trying to keep all the sweet choss to themselves or they are just douche bags that are talking out of their asses.

Either way, welcome to Oregon. It is a great place to live despite the economy and what people who don't even live here have to say about it.

Don't pay any attention to DPS and Rob. They either both know the truth about Oregon and are trying to keep all the sweet choss to themselves or they are just douche bags that are talking out of their asses.

Lighten up KirkW. I was alluding to another thread, my post was meant to be funny. I actually like Oregon quite a lot. As for Rob I can tell you he is definitely not a douche bag. I would like to say I'm not a douche bag either, but I am not very objective about myself so I could be wrong.

Edited by DPS

It's all good guys. I'm just excited to leave New York. I'm gonna be out at the end of the month to start looking for a place to live. Close to good climbing and mountain biking I hope.

Yeah, and you don't have to shovel the rain. It takes care of itself...

:grin: